Post courtesy of GoFundMe.com
Location: Surprise, AZ
Date Of Injury: February 2016
I’m trying to raise money to help pay for my medical bills. I was driving down the road when all of a sudden the e-cig battery in my pocket combusted and burst into flames. I received 2nd and 3rd degree burns on my leg and hand and I almost wrecked my vehicle. I’m not sure how long I will be out of work. My wife may end up on an unpaid leave from her work to assist me and care for our baby boy that I am supposed to be taking care of now that her maternity leave has expired.
If you can help David please click HERE.