Wathik

Wathik

Wathik

Hey my story is when I was 9 years old on a cold winter night, I made my self 2 minute noodles and the water was Boiling hot after I took it out of the microwave. I went to sit near the fire place and as I was sitting the water splashed on my hand and it being so hot and I being young, couldn’t handle it. So, I dropped the noodles and they fell on my right leg causing me 3rd degree Burns and severe nerve damage. I spent years in hospital, and was in a wheelchair for a while. Now my leg still gives me extreme pain.
Instagram: @wathik