ZACK

ZACK

Zack

I was working in my garage on the 15 of December 2016 disposing of spray paint cans when by accident I grabbed a full can. When I stabbed it with my knife the fumes from the can traveled 15 ft into my wood burning stove. It promptly ignited resulting in 22% burns to my face, arms, and legs. I was rushed to Ku medical center burn unit where I was expected to stay for 3 weeks but I was determined to leave early. On my 14th day in the hospital I was released. The reason was that I never stayed in my bed I was always walking around talking to nurses, doctors, other people. Just doing whatever I could to stay active.