Location: Harrison Township, NJ

Date Of Injury: October 31, 2015

A 7-year-old boy was badly burned when his #Halloween costume caught fire is underwent his first #skingraft surgery this morning. He suffered second and third degree #burns to over 35% of his torso when the sleeve of his costume came into contact with the candle in a jack-o-lantern.

His neighbors have since launched a fundraiser for Jared as well as a dinner chain to ensure that the family has meals while they focus on his treatment.

The Burn Survivor Resource Community encourages donations to help with Jared’s medical bills by clicking HERE.

Burn Survivor, jared callen