Location: New York City, USA

Date Of Injury: 1997

When me and my family lived in New York in 1997 when I was 10 months, a dramatic accident occurred on the night of November 11th.
I fell from the bed where I was sleeping with my sister on the heating from our apartment. Excessively hot heating where there was gas leak.

The accident cause me many scars and the loss of an eye.

I now I live in the South of France , I’m 19 and this experience has taught me to live my life fully and made me become the woman I am.