The burn injury lawyers and attorneys are the biggest source of support and legal guidance in situations of chaos and misery. The families, loved ones and care- givers of burn injury victims can trust an expert team of qualified professionals for their legal problems and the solutions. Unfortunately, a lot of burn survivors in United States today are unaware of their legal rights and legal course of action after any accident or injury.
A timely decision taken after any accidental burn injury can save you from a lot of hassle; however, most people avoid consulting a lawyer in such situations due to a number of misconceptions and suppositions. We offer our services at this platform as a guidance tool to explain why you should contact a lawyer soon after a burn injury.Why contact a burn injury lawyer after an injury?
- Burn injury lawyers gather and collect information regarding the site, source and cause of injury from burn injury survivors.
- Utilize their resources and gather information + evidence from fire fighters, witnesses and forensic investigators to ascertain and confirm the nature and cause of fire.
- Estimate loses and damage caused to you, your loved-ones and objects around you (like property damage) to indicate the severity and lethality of fire.
- Most burn injury survivors are unable to see the long term consequences, emotional instability and health issues that follow after moderate to severe burn injury. In all such situations, it is recommended to rely on to the advice and suggestions of your burn injury attorney who can foresee the hazards and issues.
- You burn injury lawyer addresses the issues with the help of logical evidence and help you in getting your rightful compensation.
- Knowing the person/ company who is responsible for your loss and damage
- Financial compensation and monetary settlements in the aftermath of burn injury to make up for the lost days of work, medical and surgical expenses and rehabilitation cost to prevent long term complications.
- Financial security for your family and compensation for the psychological pain and emotional trauma they went through as a result of someone’s negligence.
Unlike most other types of physical trauma or accidents, burn injuries are mostly complicated with a fairly higher risk of long term morbidity and disability.
Are you aware that 31% burn injury patients with greater than 10% body surface area burnt develop renal failure within the first 5 days of hospital admission? However, approximately 69% patients develop acute renal failure after 5 days of initial burn injury.
Are you aware that the rate of complications increase and it take weeks to know exactly how much damage has caused?
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Since large areas of skin is compromised in the second degree or third – degree burn injuries, the risk of dehydration, sepsis and infection is also very high that further compromise wound healing.
- Permanent disfigurement, scarring or other cosmetic issues
- Permanent loss of mobility or functional independence as a result of extensive damage to architectural framework as a result of fire or during recovery process.
This site offers a platform to the burn victims, their families and care-givers to learn more about the options, resources and support that is available to burn survivors. If you or your loved- ones have suffered a burn injury, feel free to contact Burn Injury Law Group for FREE consultation and analysis.WE DON’T EXPECT ANY COMPENSATION UNTIL WE WIN THE CASE FOR YOU!!
1. Holm, C., Hörbrand, F., Henckel von Donnersmarck, G., & Mühlbauer, W. (1999). Acute renal failure in severely burned patients. Burns, 25(2), 171-178.
The Institute for Exercise and Environmental Medicine at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas is seeking individuals who have SKIN GRAFTS to participate in a research study.