If you or someone you know has suffered a serious burn injury you should contact The Burn Injury Law Group as quickly as possible. The Burn Injury Law Group was founded by Attorney Robert A. Brenner, www.attorneyrobertbrenner.com. The sooner you start to preserve your legal rights, the sooner you will begin your journey to a complete recovery. The Burn Injury Law Group is dedicated to helping burn survivors restore their “economic dignity”. The Burn Injury Law Group handles these types of cases nationwide.
After a severe burn injury, the burn survivor and the burn survivor’s family are faced with a number of serious issues requiring qualified professional legal advice. Some of the most important questions asked by the burn survivor and their family are:
- How will past medical bills or the cost of future medical care be paid?
- How will the family bills be paid?
- Was the injury caused by the negligence of some other person, entity or product defect?
- Whether or not a personal injury claim seeking compensation should be pursued?
- Payment of medical bills, past and future.
- Compensation for loss of income, past and future.
- Vocational rehabilitation (job retraining).
- Compensation for pain and suffering. This may include compensation for the horrific pain and suffering that you have endured and may continue to endure into the future as a result of your injury as well as any cosmetic disfigurement.
- Loss of consortium. The spouse of a burn survivor may be entitled to compensation when an injury is so severe that it interferes with the injured party’s spousal relations. This may include loss of support, services, love, companionship, society, affection, sexual relations.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, CALL TOLL-FREE 1-800-669-7700, FILL OUT THE CONTACT FORM ON THE WEBSITE OR CLICK ON LIVE LEGAL HELP FOR BURN SURVIVORS.
A burn injury can be caused by many different sources. Some of these include friction, electricity, and heat. A burn injury can vary greatly regarding the type of tissue that is affected by the burn injury, how severe the burn injury is, and the medical complications that result from a burn injury. Burn injuries can cause damage other than to the skin itself. A burn injury can affect the burn victim’s muscles, blood vessels, and bones as well. A burn injury causes the victim great pain due to damage to the nerve endings.
A burn injury can be fatal. There is a wide variety of major and potentially fatal complications the victim can experience form a burn injury including electrolyte imbalance, infection of the skin and muscles, shock, and respiratory injury. A burn injury can also cause distress emotionally and psychologically due to scarring and physical deformity.
This site is being offered as the premier one stop resource center to ensure professional information is made available to the burn survivor, to the many people who are searching for critical information on behalf of a loved one, to the family and to the professionals. We hope that this site will be able to assist you with valuable advice, guidance, products and support that otherwise might not be easily available to you.
The Institute for Exercise and Environmental Medicine at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas is seeking individuals who have SKIN GRAFTS to participate in a research study.